Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why the BMW Z4 SDrive is the best of the Z-cars

They said the last one was designed by machete. This one's sharper...

The other day I turned 36 and decided it was time for a new look.

Having been recommended a good hair salon in the next town, I whizzed over there, had my barnet washed by a lady (I think there was a lady under all that make-up) and wandered back in my Dracula-style gown to be shown a big Argos catalogue of possible haircuts.

I picked the one that looked most like the one I had already, and walked out half an hour later, happy but £50 poorer. All right, £120 poorer - I had to buy a load of wax, gel and other hair products to go with my new look.


BMW Z4 SDrive 35i

What most impressed me about the BMW Z4 SDrive 35i was its looks. Or rather, the improvement in its looks

No comments:

Post a Comment